Monday 8 February 2016

Technology

I have become overly reliant on technology lately and this is not a good thing. From now on I will be limiting my use of all personal technology (phones, computers, TV) to the hours of 12-1pm, 3-4pm and 6-7pm. In this day and age I cannot cut my use completely unfortunately because as a society in this country we have become so dependent on it, however I believe cutting down will allow me to be more efficient with my time when I do use it and the times I am not using it. 

http://www.engadget.com/2015/11/16/experts-say-phones-need-a-bedtime-mode-to-fix-our-sleep/

Also please see again this study on EMF and epilepsy. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3659130/

I am writing this at 12:25 so the limitation period has begun and the phone will be switched off again very soon. :) 



4 comments:

  1. I have become overly reliant on technology lately and this is not a good thing. From now on I will be limiting my use of all personal technology. cancer helpline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Java Tutorial I've got study your current thread, it is very beneficial and also personally. My partner and i envy your beneficial information you offer you in your posts. Cheers regarding submitting the item..

    ReplyDelete
  3. delete history It is imperative that we read thread post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete