Thursday, 22 June 2017

Analytics for my cryotherapy project.

I had a training session today at university with the Firstbeat Bodyguard, a sophisticated device I will be using to track activity and various health markers as I embark on my month long Whole Body Cryotherapy experiment. 

The equipment is also designed to assess how appropriate my diet and lifestyle is for my specific requirements alongside additional monitoring of sleep and how well I recover from personalised workouts throughout the duration of the experiment. It will be particularly interesting for me to assess just how much of my energy expenditure in each 24 hour period comes from fat and how this varies over the course of the day. 

I am looking forward to sharing more as I progress on this journey of discovery. 








Some examples of data collection:

http://www.henkpeteroonk.nl/en/firstbeat-bodyguard-2

http://www.wearethecity.com/professional-women-manage-stress-recovery-avoid-burn-firstbeat-life-assessment-insight-thrive-trial/






7 comments:

  1. Some cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy may increase a person's risk of developing a different types of cancer later in life.
    Help Financially to Cancer Patients

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent and helpful post… I am so glad to left comment on this. This has been a so interesting ..I appreciate your effort..cryotherapy sherman oaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good share of information. In case of cryotherapy equipment's requirement, contact Cryo Generation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post you provided is very nice and well maintained.
    Brain Cancer doctor In noida

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM BREAST CANCER.
    I'm here again to appreciate. DR WILLIAMS God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you done in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Jessica from Orlando, Florida. I was tested breast cancer positive, I saw a blog on how DR WILLIAMS cured people with his herbal portion, i did not believe in natural medicine but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him,and explain my situation to him,few day later he sent me the herb, after taking doc Williams herbal medicine for few week i also got my healing with his herbal portion, i am so happy. If you have any type of cancer problem ,you can contact him on Drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product,i hope this testimony also help some one out there .

    ReplyDelete