Tuesday 21 October 2014

Beautiful day

Today was a really beautiful day and I'm sat reflecting. Every day can be so different but for whatever reason I had a great day today and was able to sustain my energy levels well throughout the day.

I went for a lovely walk in the quiet bit of Windsor Great Park that nobody goes to and I took my keto snacks with me that I bought online from the Natural Low Carb Store in case I got hungry or tired. My head felt heavy and my ears felt a bit weird at times but these things are small compared to the symptoms I experience normally. I get so many invisible symptoms that feel almost impossible to explain so I don't know why I still bother trying! I've decided I should add pictures to these posts because they would be pretty boring otherwise! Here is me in the park in the beautiful autumnal weather. People hate the chills when the wind picks up but cooler weather is great for my head for some reason! 







No comments:

Post a Comment