Sunday 26 October 2014

Non eventful day today but that's not so bad

I had a fairly quiet day today but felt much better than yesterday. I'm not really sure why because I still went out for a short walk but I'm guessing maybe taking my epilepsy meds an hour later due to the clocks going back an hour helped me in the morning. 

I actually felt quite confident but then after talking for a while with a friend I started to struggle with thinking of words and concentration became more of an effort. It's so hard to explain this to the person I'm talking to and I feel like a bit of an idiot because I can't communicate effectively when it happens. 

This evening I made chocolate Brazil nuts (90% cacao) just for fun so I can have snacks for the week. I have gotten into entomophagy recently so I'm hoping to do this with insects in future! I was reading about it in National Geographic and became curious to try it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment