Friday, 5 August 2016

Aspirin for brain cancer. Evaluating efficacy

Some new videos on my Youtube channel evaluating the efficacy of different forms and doses of aspirin for brain cancer management and as a potential anticonvulsant:

I'm trying to get used to recording presentations using my computer. I'm not sure how to edit videos yet without hassle but I tried my best here. I hope people find this interesting, there are 3 videos in the series.

Aspirin for brain cancer- part 1

Aspirin for brain cancer- part 2



Aspirin for brain cancer- part 3




3 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew, Thank you for sharing your knowledge! I'm so grateful to have found your blog. Have you found any information on dosage of willow bark, e.g. how often and for how long can it be taken? Also is the liquid form better than tablets or tea? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure but I would assume that the liquid form at 1.2g (the same as the anti-inflammatory measures proposed for aspirin) may be beneficial. Its all theory of course, I have no idea!

      Delete
  2. thanks for your information about aspirin for brain cancer i will watch your video

    ReplyDelete